GSA MAS Facilities Category Overview
GSA MAS Facilities Category contract provides Federal agencies, both civilian and Defense with a broad range of facilities support services.
- Over 400 comprehensive professional and SCA labor categories to support all functional areas.
- Minimal administrative burden
- Dramatic reduction in lead time to obtain services (typically a few weeks or less)
- Task Order awards are based on Best Value:
- Competitive requirements have been met
- Prices determined to be fair-and-reasonable
- All applicable laws and regulations have been applied (including small business set-asides)
- Can be used by all federal agencies and the District of Columbia
- No maximum order limitations
- Contractor/customer direct relationship - no transfer of funds to GSA
- Blanket Purchase Agreements can be established to negotiate even better pricing
- Use of contractor teams and subcontractors is encouraged
- Includes Service Contract Act (SCA) labor categories
Facilities Task Areas
- SIN# 371 1 Grounds Maintenance
- SIN# 371 2 Tree Planting, Trimming and Removal
- SIN# 371 3 Pest Control
- SIN# 811 2 Complete Facilities Maintenance
- SIN# 811 3 Complete Facilities Management
- SIN# 811 4 Electrical & All Utility Services Limited to Facility Maintenance
- SIN# 811 5 Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioner, Boiler & Chiller HVAC Maintenance
The prices, terms and conditions stated under these SINs apply exclusively to Facilities Maintenance and Management Services within the scope of this Schedule.