The CONNECTIONS II contract can be used by any Government agency that uses federal funds. The CONNECTIONS II contract includes all labor and equipment necessary to support communications and networking solutions at the Local Area Network (LAN), building, campus, and enterprise level.
- Easy to Use
- Accommodates Broad Range of Requirements
- Performance Based Contracting
- Simplified and Well Defined Procedures
- Flexible Contracting Vehicle
- Global availability
- Ability to draw from Networx and ITS Network Services contracts
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Sustainable Procurement Options
- Responsive and flexibleCustomer defines the requirement
- Customer does the Technical Evaluation
- CONNECTIONS II Project Office provides quick and easy customer contract training and authorization
CONNECTIONS II solutions include the ability to provide labor only services, equipment only purchases, as well as total agency solutions. The CONNECTIONS II acquisition encompasses four broad ranges of solution focus areas.
- Communications and Networking. Planning and construction of communications networks together with sensors, servers and storage to support and optimize resource management and the distribution of information to empower decision-makers; includes equipment to support information distribution in a variety of forms such as voice, video, and data and between humans and machines.
- Building/Campus Facility Preparation. All site preparation to support telecommunications distribution systems such as cabling and wiring, power systems, associated support structures and services and incidental construction.
- Operations, Administration, and Management (OA&M). The functions needed to manage a complex communications network such as maintaining the system configuration, including an inventory of equipment and assignment of network addresses; tracking performance data such as adherence to SLAs and network capacity monitoring; diagnosing and repairing faults and maintaining a help desk; collecting accounting information for billing; maintaining secure network operation; and coordination of all these functions.
- Customer Service and Technical Support. Provide support on behalf of an agency such as help desk, Website and electronic bulletin board construction and maintenance; back office support such as billing, planning, and financial support, etc.
Who is Eligible:
Government-wide, All Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Agencies
Unlimited, subcontractors can be added at the task order level at any time