The Alliant contract vehicle is GSA’s premier enterprise Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions worldwide. Task orders released under Alliant as RFQs or RFPs are competed among fifty-eight contract awardees. The Alliant Contract can be used by any Government agency looking for access to IT solutions such as systems design, software engineering, information assurance, and enterprise architecture solutions. The aggregate ceiling value over a 10 year period of performance which began in May 2009, is $50B.
Alliant, GSA’s premier enterprise GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners. Alliant allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
- Enterprise Architecture Solutions
- Information Assurance
- Software Engineering
- Systems Design
- Highly qualified pool of industry partners;
- Robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA);
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions;
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve;
- On-ramp and off-ramp provisions insure retention of a highly qualified pool of contractors;
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement; and
- Worldwide coverage.
Contract Number: GS00Q09BGD0012
- Ceiling: $50 Billion
- Ordering period of performance: May 2009 to April 2014, with one five-year option from April 2014 to April 30, 2019* (Basic Contract expiration date). *Task Order performance can be performed up to April 30, 2024, which is past the Basic Contract expiration date, only when (1) orders are issued before April 30, 2019; and (2) options are included at initial issuance of the Order. The FAR Clause 52.217–8 Option to Extend Services cannot be used to extend work past April 30, 2024. (Refer to Alliant Contract Section F.3)
- GWACs are for information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions. Ordering contracting officers may include ancillary services and equipment on orders as long as the ancillary support is integral and necessary for the IT services-based solution.
If you want to buy IT products or services only, IT Schedule 70 is the best contract vehicle,
- NET 30 Payment Terms
Who is Eligible:
Government-wide, All Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Agencies
GWAC (Governmentwide Acquisition Contract)
Unlimited, subcontractors can be added at the task order level at any time